Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Boston Community Manager Appreciation Day
The Community Roundtable, OneForty.com, Awareness, Communispace, Fresh Ground Communications & Social Media Club Boston
Monday, January 24, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EST)
Cambridge, United States
OneForty, Social Media Club Boston, Awareness, Communispace, Fresh Ground Communications and The Community Roundtable are celebrating Community Manager Appreciation Day (for more information read this from Jeremiah Owyang) - it's a day to pause and recognize those that make our online communities tick and ensure they have the resources, support and programing to be successful.
- You are a community manager and your title says so
- You think you might be a community manager even though your title doesn't say so
- If you are a business leader that thinks communties are an interesting way to solve a business problem
- You would like to be a community manager
- You work with and want to support a community manager
- You are looking to hire a community manager
The hastag for this is #BosCMAD
A variety of products and books have been generously donated for this event: